I am heading to the annual meetings of the American Sociological Association this weekend. While I think playing buzzword bingo at a presentation is a bit rude, the idea of having a bingo card for the whole conference seems more reasonable. Kieran’s put together a really fun one [pdf], check it out, it can likely be tweaked quite easily for endless amusement at your own upcoming convention.
- Mac user surprised that cable won’t connect to projector
- Use of PowerPoint in Normal View instead of Slide Show
- Aimless lingerer at book exhibit
- Loitering at book exhibit in hopes of finding editor
- “But you didn’t write the paper I would have written” comment during Q&A
- Never-ending comment posing as question during Q&A